Masurian Lake District

After my tree disaster the last evening, I was driving to the Wolf's Lair (Führerhauptquartier Wolfsschanze) where on the 20. July 1944 an assassination against Adolf Hitler failed.
But there is no intresting things to see. Just a lot of old, rotted cement. Couse of the dilapidated condition of the cement it is not allowed and dangouras to go inside the bunkers.



After the Wolf's Lair I was going to a campling place. Which I had as a POI in my navigation system. But there was on camping place just a wonderful wild camping spot at a lake. From here I could enjoy a beautiful sunset which I hade to conservate in my camera. (see the first Picture in the Blog entry)


The Masurian Lakes are wonderful for just walking around and relaxing. Perhaps it would be better to drive here with a bicycle due to the fact that the landscape is so spacious.



Damian a nice working college from me has gifen me a great reccomondation. He sayed: "You have to see the Wisent." And some moments later I got an e-Mail with a description and GPS coordinates.
It was really impressive seeing these huge Wisends and I never expected that they were living in Poland. A Population of 80 to 90 animals is living here now in a nature reserve. But in the reserve it is nearly impossible to see them. To seeing then they have a small herd still in a fancing.







Everybody how loves kajaking or sailing should definetly come here to enjoy the big lakes which are connected to each other.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Russian German Friendship

In a though World.

Merry Christmas