Going to Moscow

After my stay in Kiev, I didn't want to use the big boring straight streets again. So I was planing my route trough smaller streets. But this streets aren't in such a good shape. Though my lovely motorbike Isabella with here incredible chassis make the roads still very comfortable.


On the search for my nightstand not so far away from the Russian boarder I was going trough a sandy way. However the sand was getting more fine and my motorbike slipped away so fast that it was impossible for me to handle it. So I had to make a hard 320 kg deadlift again.


The next morning I had to get comfortable with this nice streets of potholes. So I was driving most of the time staying on my motorbike. But then there was a gap over the whole road and in a moment of fear I took the break and bumped in to the hole so strongly that my navigation system (Phone) was falling out of the mount. Luckily I have always a safety rope on it. So nothing happend to it. But I hit the pothole so strong that I had the apprehension that my front wheele was broken. So I checked my wheel carefully. I was happy that nothing was happend. Afterwords I had sometimes such a situation again, but now I handled it different. I'm driving in a higher gear and if a pothole comes which I can't avoid, I just pull strongly on the throttle and with a slightly lifted front wheel and a loud scream of "halleluja" followed by laughing I'm now flying over the potholes.

After my exhausting fight staying on the bike against the streets I have finally reached the small boarder cross to Russia. But here they said me this boarder cross is just for people which life here and so I had to go to the next big boarder cross again over bad roads.  Just this detour costs me two hours. Finally at the right Russian boarder it was not a problem to cross. The Police was just very detailed with the checks and everybody has to show everything. After again two hours at the boarder I was driving in Russia and at the first petrol station I was stopping and calculating the price. After checking it three times I got tears of joy in my eyes, because one liter of petrol costes just 0,53€.

Comments

  1. Hey Sven, coole Berichte! Den niedrigen Sprit-Preis wirst du in ganz Russland wiederfinden :D
    Ich freue mich schon auf deinen nächsten Bericht. Mach viele schöne Fotos von Kasachstan für Andi :D
    Liebe Grüße
    Julia H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia,
      ich freue mich wenn dir die Berichte gefallen. Kasachstan muss noch etwas warten. Fahre erst Mal hinter zum Baikalsee dann in die Mongolei und über das Altai-Gebirge in Russland nach Kasachstan.
      Lieber Biker Gruß
      Sven

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Russian German Friendship

In a though World.

Merry Christmas