Moscow

On the day I was reaching Moscow there was terrible, stormy weather with 5 degree, rain and wind from the side. I Made some days rest and met a nice girl Anya. She also had some time and so she showed me around in the City. Guys I just can say this City is incredible you have to visit it.

Red Square

Russian Flag

Inside of Kreml (Residence of Putin)



The Famous GUM department store at the Red Square.


One of the so called Seven Sisters, because this kind of Building is staying seven times in Moscow.

If you are leaving the inner City circle you are starting to reach areas which are not so good in shape.






Anya my lovely private city guide, I wish here all the best. It is hard if you receive so much kindness to give it back. I hope I will get a chance for giving back in my live.

I think the inner city is the cleanest City I ever have seen. All the day over I saw thousands of cleaning cars. So it was impossible to see the tiniest bit of waste on the streets.


Some church area.


The old industry part not far away form the Red Square. But it is not used any more as industry area it gets now transformed  to a totally cool party area.




All over the city this massive monuments.

So called Moscow City and right behind me the poser area.



The best hostel ever. A totally nice family like atmosphere when I come back I will stay at your place again.

Anya also showed me one of the subcultures of Moscow. Here we are at a punk concert on a ship driving over the Moskwa. To be honest what should we fear about with our so called "German angst", in Russia are so much nice and friendly people. The subcultures are the same like in Germany, from Punks, Biker or Hipster. So don't hesitate because of some strange political situation or what the press are making you believe. Here is such a nice culture with some differences to ours ,but that's the interesting part of making holidays in the foreign countries.

Comments

  1. Heeey! You have better photos of Anya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Near fountain where we're all together, for example. Maybe. I haven't seen them all, you still haven't showed them :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Russian German Friendship

In a though World.

Merry Christmas